viagra for sale
Köpa viagra nätet
viagra for sale
generic buy here
Our unique collaboration of senior technical and operational talent, and support staff focus on finding measurable and effective ways to help our clients’ better leverage their people, processes and/or technology; resulting in increased productivity; reduced overall cost; and improved customer relations.
Originally the company was founded to provide part-time/full-time CIO/COO-level talent to small to mid-size companies. Since then we have evolved into a full-service IT consulting organization with the majority of our clients in healthcare, insurance, government, and human services-related businesses.
Our seasoned IT professionals are:
- Results driven with over 10 years of industry experience.
- Committed to doing the right things; the right way; the first time.
- Committed to showing value for our work; with measurable and manageable results.
- Fluid team members who are comfortable working in any professional environment. We are proud to share that in 2007, Hire CIO was finalist for two Central Ohio Top Cat awards. These prestigious nominations authenticate the quality of our work and innovative client service approach.
What makes us different:
- Great People/Great Clients: We have a passion for doing great work for great clients. We care about the challenges our clients face and we are thrilled when we can act as their “silent partner” to assist in achieving their goals. Our clients have high expectations and trust us to do a great job.
- Great Processes: We have combined over 20+ years of leadership and management consulting experience and have created a library of proprietary assessment tools. These tools enable our consultants to work with our clients in a partnership to quickly gather and filter through relevant data and to create realistic, tangible step-by-step process improvement initiatives. If it doesn’t have a business case, we just don’t do it.
- Great Planning: We leverage a simple concept we call “right people right time”. This concept was formalized by Hire CIO, when a client asked for help to implement a vendor management program. We moved forward with our assessment process and quickly found that they had several consultants who were not busy, and many were under trained for their positions. Hire CIO, Inc. implemented a vendor management program which leverages a variety of proprietary staffing models which allow our staffing engine to more effectively manage people and projects.
- Make-It-Happen Philosophy: When first working with a client, we strive to be of immediate value. Therefore, we follow the 80/20 rule. Our assessment models are quick to implement and fast to uncover quick wins and tangible, realistic and implementable performance improvement initiatives.
- Common Sense Approach: We take the “mystique” out of technology. We spend a great deal of time educating our clients on how technology and innovative operational concepts can save them time, money, resources and improve quality and customer satisfaction.